Allcast for PC is just an awesome app, through which it is possible to play all the videos, photos, music, movies, etc of your Android phone to TV. Everyone nowadays wants to have a great watching experience and to meet that requirement, Allcast has come up with which you can watch the complete streaming of your Android device on your TV. This app is mainly used to experience a better watching of your Android Play to your TV’s bigger screen.
Nowadays, everyone has Smart TV’s in their homes, so using this app will let you play all the videos, pics, songs, movies, etc, of your Android Phone. Allcast on Windows 8.1/10/8/7 lets you play all your favorite content on your Android phone on any of the devices such as Apple TV, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Panasonic Smart TVs and other DLNA Renders. That means Allcast is covering all the top used brands to get it played by its users.
Download Allcast for PC, Laptop on Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
The app has a very easy and simple user interface. And it is available in both free and premium versions. In the free version, you can the viewing limit is about 5 minutes on photos and videos. Whereas in the premium version, you can watch unlimited play on your TV’s bigger screen. On the whole, it acts as a connecting medium to your TV with your smartphone. And, if you want to make use of this lovely app on your PC, then you just need to follow a few steps and then you can easily play it.
Even though Allcast for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, this article will help you out in knowing what are the steps involved in installing this app on your computer.
Features of Allcast for Computer, Laptop
- This app will let you play all your Android content such as photos, videos, songs, movies, etc on your TV’s bigger screen.
- In the free version, you get 5 minutes of the viewing limit and in premium version; there is no restriction to your play.
- Allcast let you cast on Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung TV, Apple TV and many other popular devices.
- This app also streams from top cloud providers like Dropbox, Instagram, Google+ and Google Drive.
- Pretty much easy and simple to access by all its users.
- Ability to read both internal and external storage devices.
Download Allcast for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Laptop
To install Allcast, an efficient Android Emulator is very necessary. This will let you do a smooth play of Allcast for PC, Laptop. So, I suggest you download BlueStacks Android Emulator to get the best result. Below are the steps to download BlueStacks.
- Download BlueStacks setup from the link mentioned in this article or from the official website.
- Then run it on your device.
- Installation window will open and there you need to mark few options that will let you finish the process.
- Now to run the BlueStacks Emulator, click on its icon and do the initial setup. Here ends the installation of BlueStacks.
Installation of Allcast for PC on Windows 8/10/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Go to BlueStacks main window and enter Allcast in the search bar.
- Then click on search play or press enter. This will open the Play Store where you can see Allcast
- Click on the app and proceed further to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, check All Apps option of BlueStacks. There you can find Allcast app icon been created.
- Click on the app and enjoy the streaming anytime.
Installation of Allcast for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer is quite easy if you follow the accurate above explained steps. Now try out on your own system and enjoy the app.