Amazon Music for PC is delightful music app from which you can play millions of songs from a large collection playlists and stations. You can stream the latest released music of any famous artist. Here, in this app, you are facilitated with the personalized playlist to select your kind of music to be played. There is a download option for all the songs available in this app so that you can enjoy playing them when you are offline.
They are offering a special Prime membership pricing in which you can get 30 days of free trial and it has an ad-free content completely. Through this app, you can play all the songs and album that you have purchased from Amazon, which is in MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl formats. And these songs and playlists are stored in the Amazon cloud.
Download Amazon Music for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
With this app, you can import songs and playlist from iTunes collection, so that you can hear them anywhere through your mobile phone or a tablet. With the help of the device storage or SD card, you can download songs and combine them with your streaming library. I felt that this app is just perfect for everything for playing all your favorite albums and songs anywhere and anytime.
And so, if you also want this superb app on your PC, then please follow the steps that I am going to explain you in this article. This is just because Amazon Music for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. So, guys following these instructed steps will give an error-free installation of Amazon Music on your Windows and Mac Computer.
Features of Amazon Music for PC, Computer
- Thousands of playlist of the top artist are available in this app.
- Download any music you like for playing them offline.
- All the downloaded songs are stored in the Amazon cloud.
- You can use your device storage and SD card for storing the songs.
- Offer 30-days of free trial for all the Prime members.
- Best app for playing good quality of music.
Download Amazon Music for Windows 7/8.1/8/10/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
For enjoying is a wonderful app on your PC, first, you should have a BlueStacks Emulator on your computer. And if you do not have, then follow the below steps and download it, so that you can have a smooth play of all the Android apps and games on your system.
- Check this post completely and you will find a link, by clicking on that, it will download the setup file of BlueStacks.
- Once the download is finished, hit on the file by double click on it and run the file on your device.
- Latter on the installation window of BlueStaclks, you may have to mark a few options such as on the license agreement, access to the App Store and other notifications etc.
- After that, BlueStacks will copy the program files and thus, BlueStack will successfully download.
- To launch it on your PC, all you need to do is to click on its icon and open BlueStacks. Now, for enabling the access, you will have sync your Gmail account to BlueStacks and then you can start using this emulator anytime.
Installation of Amazon Music for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- On the BlueStacks search bar, type Amazon Music and press enter or click search play.
- This will make the Play Store to open and will show your Amazon Music app.
- Select the app and start the installation.
- Wait till the download gets finished and then press open.
- Now on the All Apps option, you can see Amazon Music app icon. So now you can click on it anytime and start playing superb app.
I wish you will have an awesome time playing Amazon Music for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. Do share your feedbacks and experiences relating to this app.