Astro File Manager for PC: Astro File Manager is a top file manager to organize, compress, browse and share your files and documents across the local and cloud storage on your device. You can manage all your files at your fingertips whether they are on SD Card or Internal memory or any other cloud storages like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
It can compress your files and also able to extract the compressed file in Zip and RAR formats. It manages all your downloads and opens files from the web and it is one of the best ways to hack your favorite games. Astro File Manager is the best File manager and it can also kill tasks or processes that burn battery life. You can move files between your local storage and cloud with a single click.
You can manage all your apps at one place. This app is available on Android’s Google Play Store for free. There is no version of this app is available for PC. In order to run this app on your PC, follow the steps that I have mentioned below to get to know how to download and Install Astro File Manager for PC on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac.
Download Astro File Manager for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7 & Mac Laptop
As I have mentioned above, this app is not officially available for PC. In order to download this app on your PC, you need to install a third-party Software called Android Emulator which allows you to run Android apps and games on your PC. KOplayer is one of the best Android Emulator that is available in the Market. I suggest you Install it or you can download any Android Emulator of your wish. Here are some of the key features of Astro File Manager for PC.
Features of Astro File Manager for Laptop, Computer
- With the help of Astro’s cloud hopping, you can move files between cloud storages with a single click.
- You can browse the files easily right from the home screen.
- You can play music or videos and open documents in any of your cloud storage.
- This app is great for compressing the files without compromising the quality.
- Its advanced tools contain SD Card Usage Manager, Task Killer, and App Manager.
How to Install Astro File Manager for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
- Go on and Install KOPlayer on your PC from the link provided.
- After the installation process is completed, you need to Enter the details of your Gmail account to Access the console.
- Now in Google Play Store, Search for the term Astro File Manager.
- Click on the desired one you are looking for and then click on Install.
- After installing, open it and manage all your files with a single click.
That’s all about how to download and Install Astro File Manager for PC on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac. This app comes in handy when you have to deal with lots of files. If you have any queries regarding this, you can contact us through the comments section below.