AZ Screen Recorder for PC is popular on android phones and if you are looking for this to work on PC then this is not available. AZ Screen Recorder for Android is best for recording screen and it does not require any root access. Now you can use AZ Screen Recorder for Windows PC by following this article. There is no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use. Just start and then stop recording, record your screen in HD or full HD videos. This is the only screen cast application in Android market which can be paused and resume while recording. Do you want to get refreshed? then you must Download Mobdor for PC.
AZ Screen Recorder free for PC is not officially available for Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows xp/7. Follow the steps on how to download AZ Screen Recorder for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7/xp/vista 32 bit, 64 bit & Mac OS. The floating window always stays on top so that you can snap the exact moment of your screen. In setting video you can set the resolution, bit rate, orientation of screen, customized timer for stop, save in directory selection, view or share or delete your recorded videos for free. Isn’t that amazing! Then try this screen recorder.
Download AZ Screen Recorder for PC on Windows/Mac Laptop
AZ Screen Recorder not only records the screen but also record audio from the mic. Easy to control the recording without showing anything on screen so that the viewers can focus on your screen cast whether it is about app or game or whatever. Now let us see the amazing features of the app.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder for PC/Computer
- Records in HD and Full HD.
- Set the screen resolution, frame rate, bit rate, orientation, and time lapse.
- Record your voice.
- Add text or logo to your screen.
- See your output directory where you can edit the video.
- Trim and crop the video, replace audio and also extract frames.
- Convert to GIF and able to draw on screen.
- Countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap that moment.
Download AZ Screen Recorder for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/xp/vista & Mac Computer
AZ Screen Recorder on PC is free to download and use it on your PC or laptop, but this application is not officially available for Windows 8.1/8/10/7/xp 32/64 bit or Mac computer. Follow these steps for using this on your PC and you can easily download AZ Screen Recorder for Windows PC and AZ Screen Recorder for Mac OS and enjoy the free app which is completely free download AZ Screen Recorder for PC.
For running Android applications on your computer or laptop you required an Android emulator. There are many Android emulators available in web and these can be downloaded for free. Other android emulators are Bluestacks App Player, YouWave, Nox App Player, Andyroid and many more. I am going to use Bluestacks which is an android emulator and use AZ Screen Recorder on your PC/Laptop. If you don’t have Bluestacks then you can download it from the link provided.
How to Install AZ Screen Recorder on Windows 8/8.1/10/7/xp 32 bit, 64 bit & Mac
- Firstly download the Bluestacks set up i.e. the .exe file using the above link. Click on Download.
- Bluestacks for Windows
- The pop up window appears and then click on “save file” option to start downloading.
- By clicking on next to will start installing the app.
- After installing process, the app you need to click on finish and open Bluestacks.
- You need to sign in or sign up with your account.
- Find the AZ Screen Recorder app by searching on Bluestacks.
- Click on “INSTALL” to start installing the app.
- The installation process of app is done in few seconds.
- Now open the app and start screen recording.
AZ Screen Recorder for PC: This is an amazing application to record the screen, trim video, and draw on screen and lots more to do. Don’t wait, just download and use in your PC to make your video more impressive. By following the steps as I said do it and you would be able to use this app for free and no need to pay or sign up or sign in. Thank you for visiting. Don’t miss the trending android apps on your PC: Periscope for PC, YouCam Perfect for PC, Viva Video Editor for PC.