Camerafi for PC is like getting technology in our hands. Are you using any kind of USB camera for taking video or capturing pictures? If yes, then Camerafi app will help you out in instant transferring of these files on your Android device just in one click. This app displays the video and also lets you capture the picture using your USB camera directly through your Android phone. USB camera can be your webcam, wearable camera, magnifying glass or a microscope; this app allows you to display everything on your device.
The best part is that this app does not require any routing device. Camerafi supports different video sizes such as SD (640×480), HD (1280×720), Full HD (1920×1080) and lots more. Both videos, as well as audio recording, can be done through this app. So, it supports UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class). Also, to our knowledge, the app provides USB Camera connection status to get accurate information about its connection. All the recorded videos and captured images can be viewed using this app.
Download Camerafi for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista
You can set image and video file format as per your choice in this app. Using your device’s Volume key, Camerafi lets you set capture and recording videos. So, now, you can comfortably use your USB camera on your Android device using Camerafi, so lets us now talk about its installation procedure of this app on your PC. As Camerafi for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computers, it is possible to install this app using an Android emulator. So I will be telling you about the steps to be followed for installing Camerafi for PC in detail in the below sections, first quickly look on its key features below.
Features of Camerafi for PC, Laptop
- Instant view of the video or taking pictures using a USB camera on your Android device.
- The app supports various video sizes depending on the USB camera resolution.
- Updates you with a USB camera connection status.
- Both USB Video class and USB Audio class is supported in Camerafi.
- Rooting is not required for Camerafi.
- Allows you to capture still image.
Download Camerafi for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
Knowing all about Camerafi and its features, let start with knowing the installation process of this app on your PC. For initiating the installation of Camerafi, you require BlueStacks emulator downloaded on your PC. As this will let you install Android Apps and games on your PC without any errors. So, to start with BlueStacks download, click on the link provided in this post, so that its setup file will get downloaded on your PC. Once the download gets finished, click on the file and then select run. Now, the installation of BlueStacks starts, here you need to mark on few options that come across the installation process.
These options include the agreement of license, access to the Apps Stores, etc. So carefully complete the installation and the shortcut of BlueStacks gets created by its successful installation. Now, open BlueStacks window by clicking on its icon and launch it before you start. For this, you just need to enter your Google Account ID which gets it synced with BlueStacks and thus enables the emulator to start.
Installation of Camerafi for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Now, on the BlueStacks window, type Camerafi on the search bar and press on search symbol.
- The Play Store will open showing you Camerafi app automatically.
- You are requested to select on the app and click on install.
- This will start the download of the app on BlueStacks and when it gets completed, you get an option of Open. Select it and check My Apps option of BlueStacks, where you can see Camerafi Shortcut key created after this step.
I anticipate, that you are pretty clear about the stepwise procedure of installation of Camerafi for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. Do let us know if you have any further doubts or any clarification at any point.