Mobdro for Kodi 2017: Mobdro is a very popular app for live TV streaming, watching different genre movies, TV shows, news and other different channels. Here you can see this tutorial all about how to download Mobdro for Kodi & how to install Mobdro Add on Kodi. Using Kodi on windows live TV streaming is a simple way to watch Mobdro streaming. Apart from Kodi, you can download Mobdro for PC using Bluestacks, Mobdro for Windows PC using Droid4x Offline Installer. This is the perfect tutorial and you did not get any error like “Mobdro not working on Kodi”.
If you want to download Mobdro on Kodi, first download Kodi for Windows operating systems. Kodi software can run on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 OS. I will give the download link for Kodi and install it on your system. And also you can find every step with a neat image of Mobdro on Kodi. So let’s start an installation of Mobdro for Kodi. Using the link here, you can update your Mobdro app.
Mobdro for Kodi & Download Mobdro Video Add-on Kodi
Kodi is a free software, you can download it from its official website, so go to below link and download Kodi. Watch all the channels on Mobdro application.
Installation Steps of Mobdro for Kodi:
- First, install Kodi for your windows.
- Now install Kodi setup files.
- Wait few minutes for Kodi installation.
- Now launch Kodi and follow below images.
- Also, Install Movie Addon: How To Install Exodus on Kodi 17
- In the Kodi home, you can see a tab with categories, those are, Pictures, Videos, Music, Programs, System.
- From them you have to select “System” when you click on that, it will show a drop down menu, there select “File Manager”. So the path is System >> File Manager.
- After above step now select “Add source”, and click on “None”. See below image.
- Now as it is to type this URL: http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and tap on “Done”.
- After that, you will be asked to Enter the paths or browse for the media locations. There you can give any name in that box, I have given “mobdrokodi” and select “OK”.
- Now go to Kodi home screen and again select “System”.
- In the System drop down menu select “Add-ons”.
- Now tap on “Install from zip file”.
- Now select the name which you have given, I have given “mobdrokodi”.
- Now tap on “repository.ah.zip”.
- Wait to see “Add-on enabled”
- Select “Install from repository”.
- Now click on “AH Add-on repository”.
- Tap on “Video Add-ons”
- Finally, click on “Install” to see Mobdro on Kodi.
That’s it, everything has done, hope you installed Mobdro for Kodi 2017& Mobdro Add-on Kodi. Further, if you have any doubts, freely comment us, we will provide the solution.