Google Tej Payment App for PC is UPI based app developed by National Payments Corporation of India. A payment app is an application which is an interactive and digital way of conducting transactions online. The money can be transferred directly to your bank accounts. These services have given an easy way for online transactions. It usually requires the customers to have a mobile number which has to sync with their bank accounts. This number will be used to carry on the respective transactions.
This reduces the amount of information needed to conduct a transaction like a bank IFSC code or branch code and many other details. In this way transactions over the internet have become fast and easy.UPI is abbreviated form of United Payment Interface. It is basically a platform provided by our government, National Payments Corporation of India to be specific as a way to handle our multiple bank accounts and conduct money transfers from anywhere.
Download Google Tej Payment App for PC on Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
The way it works is that users of this system i.e. the UPI system are given a Virtual Payment Address or VPA to conduct the transactions. This VPA is a replacement for your bank account details and is used for any further transactions. UPI also requires you to have a mobile number synced with your bank accounts as it is a mobile-based fund transfer.
Google Tej Payment App for PC solves a great deal of problem we generally face while using online payment apps. Now generally while using payment apps, you will face two problems which are solved by this app:
Features of Google Tej App for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista
- You have to provide way too much information regarding your bank account such as your account number, IFSC code et cetera et cetera. This becomes a tedious job and if you have to do monetary transactions in nick of time then forget it. You have to waste a lot of time to enter the details (that is if you get them right on the first try if you don’t that’s a different story).
- Another problem you generally have to face that you have to create an e-wallet where the funds from your account will first be transferred and then later you have to use your e-wallet to conduct any further transactions.
Using a UPI system bypasses these problems. Just link your registered mobile number and you will be provided with a VPA. The app will use this VPA to conduct any further transfers directly from your bank accounts. Yes, you read correctly. Google Tej app allows you to handle multiple bank accounts. This feature enables us to transfer money another Google Tej user form any one of our bank accounts.
Additional features of Google Tej Payment App for Windows 7/8.1/8/10: The Referral Scheme
As if creating a helpful, simple and fast application for money transfer wasn’t enough the developers have launched a referral scheme too. With this, any user of the app can get a Rs. 51 as a cashback after someone whom the user have referred the app to download the app and makes a transfer of Rs. 50 or above. The app also provides the users with two different scratch cards one blue and red each having different schemes.
How to Install Google Tej Payment App on Android/IOS/iPhone/iPad?
Have you got hooked into the concept? Want to download the app? Here the steps for Android and iPhone users:
- Search: Search for the name of the app in the search bar of your Google Play Store or your Apple store.
- Download: Click on the app. You will get a download link. Click on the link and wait for the app to be downloaded.
- Install: Once the app has been downloaded, you can now install it. Your phone will ask you whether or not you want to install the app. Click on install.
- Open: Once installed you can open and use the app. First, you have to register yourself on the app. Once registration is done you can use the app for transfers.
How to Install Google Tej Payment App for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop?
Here’s how you can install Google Tej Payment App for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7/XP/Vista 32 bit, 64 bit:
- Android Emulator: You will need an Android Emulator for your PC. You can choose from a list of many Android emulators.
- Finding suitable Emulator: Find a suitable Android emulator like Bluestacks etc. You can find an Android Emulator on your Microsoft store or you can directly search the net until you find a suitable one.
- Installing Google Tej App: After you have found an android emulator. Install and open it. Now it becomes pretty similar to using your Android phone. Find Google play store on the emulator and follow the steps discussed in the above section on How to Install Google Tej Payment App on Android/IOS
Hopefully, you have completed installation the Google Tej Payment App for PC on Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP/Vista & Mac, Google Tej Payment App for Android, iOS. Now all you have to do is follow the instructions given on the app and register yourself accordingly. Once you have become a registered Tez app user you can use it to transfer money or make payments.