Hammer VPN for PC works as an Anti-DPI VPN. Are you amazed what exactly this app does, if yes let me explain you all about it in this section? Usually, DPI is a Deep Packet Inspection(DPI) with which user can find, classify, reroute or even block packet by using specific data or code payloads. Though you are using the secured panel, anyone can detect your traffic and will know your online behavior, the application which uses, etc.
So, now, Hammer VPN app act as an Anti-DPI VPN that make it impossible to detect your traffic which in turn gives you intense privacy and protection with a flawless internet speed. This app restructures the payload and header by which it makes everything secured and safe. This app is quite different with other usual VPN as it gives complete privacy protection to your traffic. Through Hammer VPN, you can get saves both your internet speed as well as your bandwidth by compressing your bandwidth.
Download Hammer VPN for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
Hammer VPN does not require any root and you can easily use VPN with its smooth access. This app will veils your IP address and identity with the help of VPN servers IP and act as a virtual firewall to protect your device. The apps, VPN servers are in more than 15 countries by deploying in 1 GBPS network. If you want to use this app, then you don’t have to do any registration. With these entire amazing features, let me now start off telling you how to download Hammer VPN on your PC.
This article tells you all about this app and its installation procedure on PC because Hammer VPN for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computers, so this post will be a great help for you while you are installing this app on your PC.
Features of Hammer VPN for PC/Laptop
- The server of the Hammer VPN app is located in over 15 countries.
- Except for ICMP VPN, the app does not require root support.
- It is the most simple and easy VPN that can be used on your phones and tablets and there is no requirement for any kind of registration.
- Daily, the apps give free privacy protection for your 100 MB data.
- The app saves your bandwidth and increases your internet speed.
- With the availability of VPN Protocol Selection and Port selection, the app acts as a robust VPN Proxy tool.
Download Hammer VPN for Windows 7/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
So, let’s get started here, by installing Hammer VPN on your PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator. This emulator will let you install Android apps and games like Hammer VPN on your PC and gives the smooth play of the same on your device. So, you just need to click on the link provided in this post to get BlueStacks Android Emulator exe file downloaded.
When you click on it, the exe file gets downloaded and you need to wait until it gets downloaded completely. Once that is done, for further by clicking on the file and select run. This will result in the opening of the installation window of BlueStacks where you need to read the instructions carefully and mark the options wherever required. Then, let the program files get copied and then a shortcut key of the same will be created on our desktop. Click on its icon open BlueStacks the main page. Do the initial setup and then enter your Google account id for syncing it with BlueStacks. Hence, you can start installing Hammer VPN on your PC through BlueStacks as it will get enabled after syncing and doing the initial setup.
Installation of Hammer VPN for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- On the BlueStacks Main page, look for its search bar and type Hammer VPN. Then press enter.
- And now let the Play Store get open and there you can see Hammer VPN app. Select it by doing double click on it and tap on install option.
- The download of the Hammer VPN app will start and once it is finished, click on open.
- Now, go to My Apps option and here you can see the Hammer VPN app icon. Click on it and you can start using this VPN app on your device.
I wish you do an error-free installation of Hammer VPN for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer with the help of this article and hope it will be a great use for you.