How to Install Kodi on Roku: Have you heard about Roku and Kodi. I hope yes!!, well today am going to discuss Roku and Kodi and How to install Kodi on Roku 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 versions. If you are a video lover or streaming your favorite channel is your hobby. Then Kodi can be your best partner for doing all these. Yes, Kodi is a best Media Center software which streams digital media content and provides high definition media on your TV. Kodi is compatible with any device or OS like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4 or even Roku. How to install SportsDevil on Kodi.
Roku is an amazing media streaming set-top box which supports you to stream digital media content from the internet and watch on your TV. Roku has more than 3500 channel and provides high-quality media content. The combination of Kodi and Roku will be a thriller for streaming the videos or movies, but Kodi is not supported by Roku officially. But, don’t worry here in this article I will explain you the best way to install Kodi on Roku streaming stick, premier, express. How to Install Exodus on Kodi.
Some of the features of Kodi for Roku streaming stick/premier/express
- Roku downloads HD media content with high resolution.
- Roku can be easily connected to the Internet through Wi-Fi or wired network.
- The latest version of Roku 5 supports low-end Roku Express, Roku Express+; high-end Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+and Roku Ultra, Roku streaming stick
- Roku 4 can supports 4K video streaming capability.
- You can also watch the videos with Subtitles.
- Kodi supports all the operating systems like WIndows, Mac, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi, etc..
- While Roku doesn’t support all these operating systems.
- Kodi is an Open source software so that anyone can change its functionality.
- You can watch any videos from YouTube, Netflix which is an Add-on extension for Kodi.
How to Install Kodi on Roku streaming stick, premier, express or JailBreak Roku
As Kodi is not officially supported by Roku because Kodi is a native C/C++ application in which Roku doesn’t support. But you can Cast Kodi on Roku and enjoy streaming your videos. Here you can download Kodi for Windows software.
- To install Kodi on Roku, you need to have Roku set-top box with you.
- First, You need to click the HOME button on Roku remote.
- To download Kodi, you need to have at least Roku version 5.2. For this, you need check system updates in settings.
- If you have the lesser version, please update it.
- After updating the Roku press home button and go to Screen Mirroring which is in Settings.
- Now enable Screen Mirroring and Press OK.
- Now this settings changes will allow you to install Kodi on Roku.
- You can also jailbreak Windows PC/Laptop to get Roku.
How to get Mirroring for Windows PC/Laptop to get Roku
- You should have windows 8.1 or higher version to do this. Please for the steps carefully.
- Open start menu in your PC/Laptop.
- Search for Device settings and Click on it.
- You can see Add Device button to add a new appliance.
- Choose Roku 3 streaming device.
- Now Roku 3 has successfully connected and as soon as you plug you can observe a purple screen on your Roku 3 or stick.
- Now you can put Kodi for Roku and mirror content directly from your Kodi to your Roku device.
Hope this article helps you to install Kodi on Roku streaming stick, premier, express and makes you smile on your face. Thank you.