Iron Marines for PC Windows: is a high-paced Real-time strategy game set in a fictitious world of the play. It is developed by Iron Hide game studios, which is from Uruguay. Iron Hide is popularly known for its most famous games, Kingdom Rush and Clash of the Olympians. Iron Marines is a more action-packed game than the aforementioned two. It was released only in the September of 2017 and has gotten great popularity in such a short time.
It is a single-player 2-D game much more engaging and addictive than Kingdom Rush or Clash of the Olympians, though both are of perspectively similar genres of play. In Iron Marines, the player is in control of a commander fighting with his soldiers against dangerous aliens in space. Since the battlefield is actually nothing but space, a whole new host of weapons is available for the players to choose from and use in the game.
Download Iron Marines for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
There are also different other mass weapons which can only be progressively unlocked during the course of the gameplay. Upon entering the game, it offers the players a choice to choose between space soldiers and aliens. Upon choosing aliens, a totally different host of weapons become available during the game.
Iron Marines is a classic RTS game with eye-catching animative details and gameplay style. It is not a free game like Kingdom Rush or Clash of the Olympians, and also requires a larger internal space than the two games. But this game is totally worth the money spent to download it, as it takes the players to the next level of strategy and action that they think they might find in a game.
Features of Iron Marines for PC, Laptop
- This game is available on both Android and iOS platforms and can be downloaded from Play Store and App Store respectively. If one wants to play for PC, they have to download an android to PC emulator first.
- It contains unique design and enjoyable cinematic animations to illustrate the gameplay.
- The player keeps receiving points for every enemy alien that is taken down by them, which can be used to unlock weapons and such.
- It also contains 14 complex missions that unfold during the course of successful completion of each stage of the game.
- For those who finish the game, 10 extra guest avatars will be features which come with their own rules and make it more difficult to near the actual completion of the entire game.
How to install Iron Marines for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/8/XP/Vista & Mac)
To install the game on PC, one must imperatively install any Android to PC emulator first before buying the game. Popular emulators include Bluestacks, AMIDuOS, Andy, ARChon and many others which offer the same structure in each app as offered in an Android phone. The following steps can be followed to install Iron Marines for PC.
- Firstly, download and install an Android Emulator (Bluestacks) on the PC.
- Open the Playstore and type Iron Marines in the search box and click ‘Search Play for Iron Marines’.
- A new window will be opened containing the search results.
- Since it is not a free app, you need to pay the amount mentioned there to initiate the download.
- Once downloaded, open the window which contains the downloaded apps and start the game.
Playing Iron Marines for PC on Windows 7/10/8/8.1/XP/Vista & Mac will enhance the controls of the player and ease the difficulty of the play. Iron Marines can be played endlessly and continuously without feeling even a tad bit bored with it. It can only be hoped that Iron Hide releases such hard-to-miss games in the future more frequently.