Kodi for PC & Kodi for Windows 10/7/8/XP 2017: Hello, readers, Have you heard about Kodi. I hope yes!!, well today am going to discuss latest 2017 version of Kodi and How to download & install Kodi for PC/Laptop, windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Ultimate, XP, Vista 32 & 64-bit, Linux, MacOS, Android, Raspberry Pi and iOS devices. I think everyone loves watching videos or streaming your favorite channel whenever you get free time. Here you can see the popular guide: Mobdro for Kodi.
Today in this article am going to discuss an application which most widely used all over the world. Yes, Kodi for windows is the best Media Center software which streams digital media content and provides high definition media on your TV. Kodi is compatible with any device or OS like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4 or even Roku. Know, how to install Exodus on Kodi 2017.
Yes, Kodi for PC 2017 Krypton, Jarvis, Leia version is the best Media Center software which streams digital media content and provides high definition media on your TV. Kodi is an Open Source media player developed by XBMC Foundation. Kodi is available for any device or OS like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4 or even Roku. Kodi is more popular than any other because it allows the users to play and view many categories like videos, music, podcasts, etc…
Features of Kodi for PC Windows 2017 Krypton, Jarvis, Leia
Using latest Kodi for PC 2017 version, you can easily navigate the app and install any add-ons easily. So below you can see features of Kodi for Windows 10, XP, 7 Ultimate.
- Kodi is available for free.
- It is working on any device or OS like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4 or even Roku.
- Kodi for PC 2017 app allows you to play music, video, pictures and with using add-ons, it makes it possible to play movies, tv shows, and live events.
- Kodi has many add-ons which make more power than others.
- You can see Kodi version are Kodi 18 Leia for PC Windows, Kodi 17/17.1/17.3 Krypton & Kodi 16/16.1 Jarvis versions for PC, Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Ultimate XP, Vista 32, 64-bit devices.
- Release or Stable – The Release version is a most stable version of Kodi available for windows. If you want to install Kodi for your convenience, then this release is for you.
- Nightly – Nightly version is updated version of the Release version which has many updates in it. Nightly is available for downloading. Be aware of Bugs and fake versions.
- Development Builds – This version is called as ‘Pre-Release” builds which eventually lead to a final product of the next version. These builds are unstable and contain many bugs. These are mainly used in testing the upcoming release.
Kodi for Windows 10/7 Ultimate/XP/Vista/8/8.1 PC | Download Kodi for PC 2017 Latest
Here, I am explaining you step by step procedure to download Kodi for PC 2017 & Kodi for Windows 10/7 Ultimate/8/8.1/XP/Vista 32, 64-bit devices. Below are the simple steps you need to follow to install Kodi on your PC/Laptop
- First, you need to visit Kodi website.
- As soon as you visit, you can see Download label on the home screen.
- Click on Downloads and scroll down you will see links to download for many platforms are mentioned.
- So select the required platform of your PC/Laptop and download starts automatically.
- Now click on that downloaded file and Install it with few steps.
- Now you have successfully installed Kodi for PC/Laptop.
Kodi 18 Leia, Kodi 17/17.1/17.3 Krypton & Kodi 16/16.1 Jarvis Download for PC, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, Raspberry Pi, iOS
Below you can see the direct download links for Kodi leia Kodi Krypton download for PC windows 2017 & Kodi Jarvis download for PC windows.
- Kodi 18 Leia Download for Windows PC, MacOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Raspberry.
- Kodi 17/17.1/17.3 Krypton 2017 Download for PC Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, Raspberry Pi, iOS.
- Kodi 16/16.1 Jarvis Download for PC, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi.
How to use Kodi for Windows PC: Hope you have downloaded Kodi for PC, Kodi for Windows 10, 8, 7 Ultimate, 8.1, XP, Vista 32, 64-bit devices. To play a video on Kodi you need to go path as follows Video > Files > Add files > a new windows popups and you need to select the file you want to play.
Even if you want to display a picture on Kodi, you need to follow the same procedure. Please comment below if you have any queries.