MoviePass for PC is one of the most convenient ways of watching new movies in the theater. It is America’s No.1 movie subscription application, through which users can watch all major movies in any theater those are mentioned in this app at any particular time. The app has the largest theater network where over 4000 theaters 36,000 plus screens are available in the app. So, book your ticket at any moment of time as per your mood.
Through this app, you can also watch a 2D movie every day, including on the opening night. All you need is to just sign up in this app and you will receive a card within 5-7 business days. Then you can browse theaters and show timings on this app for any particular movie and use this MoviePass card to get the tickets at the box office or in a kiosk.
Download MoviePass for PC on Windows 7/8.1/8/10/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
This app is compatible with iPhone and Android phones, so you can use this app in either of the devices. MoviePass has provided great benefits to its users for choosing their preferred theaters at their convenient time. This app offers the monthly subscription to its users at a very low price. So, make the best use of this app while you wish to watch your favorite movie. I think, now you are really curious to know about the installation of this app.
If yes, then let me tell you guys, even though MoviePass is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, you can easily install this app on your PC as of how you do in on your Android or iPhone device. Just you have to follow few additional steps which I am going to explain you in this post. This will guide you to follow the easiest way to install this app on your PC.
Download MoviePass for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
The easiest and efficient way to install MoviePass for PC is through BlueStacks Android Emulator. This emulator can be installed on your PC for free just by following below steps.
- Find the link mentioned in this post that will let you download BlueStacks Exe file for your PC.
- Once you click on that link, the download will start and will take some time to finish it.
- Then after the download is finished, click on the file to run it to your PC.
- The moment you click on run, the installation window of BlueStacks will appear and there you need to mark appropriate options that will lead to copying all its required program files.
- Later, the message will come on the window stating that you have successfully installed BlueStack, click on finish.
- Now, turn to launch BlueStacks, for that click on its shortcut icon created on your desktop and opens the BlueStacks window.
- There you need to enter your new or existing Gmail account for syncing, then BlueStacks will be enabled and now you can start accessing it.
Installation of MoviePass for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Type MoviePass on the search bar of BlueStacks and click on search play.
- Then, the Play Store gets open and will show you MoviePass app.
- Simply double click on it and select install.
- The download will take place and once it is finished, you can see its icon in the All Apps option of BlueStacks.
- Click on the icon to get started.
Features of MoviePass for PC, Laptop
- MoviePass has the largest theater networks with 4000 theaters nationwide with 36,000 screens.
- Get complete information about the theaters, show timings, synopsis and reviews for any movie.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android devices.
- Watch 2D movie every day including opening night through the MoviePass app.
- Offers the monthly subscription to its users.
- Sign up to this app and receive your MoviePass card in 5-7 business days.
I hope you found these steps to be the simple and easy way to install MoviePass for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. Experience the comfort in watching new movies in preferred theater at a most convenient show time using MoviePass.