MRT CCTV Viewer for PC is a CCTV Viewer app with which one can watch their loved ones or keeps a watch about what happening around with this useful app. Through this app, you can view a complete thirteen different station right on your mobile device. Isn’t that great? Here MRT CCTV Viewer for Windows works like a spy watcher to know about that entire situation going on in these thirteen different stations.
This app is really very beneficial because gives us a complete picture to know what’s going on around us using CCTV Camera. It is super informative to the MRT computers to know if the stations are already over -crowded and also see how long the queue at the ticket counter is. The main objective of this app is to help the computer to decide which station to take or should they take a taxi or a bus instead of this.
MRT CCTV Viewer for PC, Laptop on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
To use this app, the first and the foremost requirement is to have good internet connection and secondly, the setting of the date and time of the on your mobile is accurate. And yes, one more piece of information I would like to say in this post is the traffic monitoring cameras are owned and operated by DOTC MRT Website. Now to make the complete best out of this app, it is quite important to install this app on your device. And of course, this app can be used not only on your mobile phone but also on your PC too.
So, you address that, this article has been posted to you so that it can guide you how you and install this app on your computer. Since MRT CCTV Viewer for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7XP & Vista and Mac Computer, here is the below procedure that will make you install this app on your PC.
Features of MRT CCTV Viewer for Computer, Laptop
- View a complete picture of what’s going on, using CCTV camera support.
- Watch live about the situation going on in 13 different MRT stations.
- Get complete knowledge about your loved ones without your presence.
- Check whether the stations are overcrowded and whether there is need to take a bus or a taxi instead of this.
- Good internet speed and accurate time and date setting on your device will let this app efficiently.
- Have a clear view about the crowd situations.
Download MRT CCTV Viewer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
To install MRT CCTV Viewer for PC, the first thing is that you shall have a BlueStacks Android Emulator which will help you to play this app on your PC. And if you do not have it, then follow this below steps and download BlueStacks on your computer.
- Get BlueStacks Setup file downloaded on your PC first. This you can do either by clicking on the link mentioned in this post or from its official website.
- Then, run the file on your computer and go towards its installation procedure.
- Here, you need to mark a few options like ticking on acceptance of the license agreement and access to the Apps Store.
- After that, all the required files will be copied and it will give a message on the screen stating that you have successfully completed the installation.
- Now click on its icon created just after its completion of the installation and as an initial setup, you will have to sync your Google account with BlueStacks. Once you finish that, your work is done; BlueStacks will be all ready to get started.
Installation of MRT CCTV Viewer for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Enter MRT CCTV Viewer on the search bar of the BlueStacks and here click on the search play.
- The Play Store will appear right adjacent to its window and there you can see MRT CCTV Viewer app.
- Select the app by hitting on it and press install.
- Now, it will download the app and once it is finished, MRT CCTV Viewer app shortcut key will be created on All Apps option.
- With this, you can use this app just for one hit on its icon.
I hope you are clear with all the above steps. So download MRT CCTV Viewer for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer and keep an unlimited watch of different stations all the time.