Myfitnesspal for PC: This is the most popular health and fitness app these days. It is free to download and use while there are some premium features for customized user experience. Available for Android and iOS users, the app withdrew its support for Windows last year. It counts the calories in your food and helps you to keep a log of your food and calorie intake. Medical studies prove that maintaining a food journal doubles the chances of your weight loss. It is like a positive reinforcement that keeps you motivated as you see results of your weight loss regime.
The myfitnesspal for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac developers also provide a fully functional website for PC users. All the functionalities of the app are present in the website. Create an account and maintain your food journal on mobile or PC as per your convenience. Food tracking and calorie counting have become a very simple process- thanks to MyFitnessPal for PC. Before you get started with the installation process, let us have a look at the awesome features this app has to offer. Get entertainment stuff.
Download Myfitnesspal for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP& Mac Laptop
Myfitnesspal for PC is primarily used to track your calorie count. With various tools in place for you to lose weight, this app is just right for all the health conscious folk out there. Keep track of your food habits and daily activities so that you can analyze how you can change your unhealthy habits to healthy ones. You can actually see where you are going wrong and what measures can you undertake to become fitter and healthier.
The premium version of the app ensures better user experience with VIP customer support, premium content, no ads, and much more. You can get a monthly subscription for $9.99 or an annual subscription for $49.99. Myfitnesspal for Laptop is a great way to check your calorie intake if you are planning on losing weight.
Features of Myfitnesspal for Laptop
- It boasts of the biggest food database including global cuisines.
- You can scan the barcodes of food products to log foods.
- You can also import the nutrition data of your cooked recipes.
- There are tips on how to choose healthier food items.
- Not only can you count the calories, you can also chart your nutrients.
- You can choose food items from the precompiled database or enter customized items as well.
- You can track your water intake in mL, cups or ounces.
- It can synchronize with other popular health apps to track your steps or calories burnt during exercises and workouts.
Download Myfitnesspal for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
App for Myfitnesspal for PC is not available. But you can log on to their official site and access its exclusive features. The app is available for iOS and Android supported devices. It was available for Windows phones initially but withdrew its support for Windows in 2016.
Install MyFitnessPal for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop
Myfitnesspal per PC can be used on Windows, and Mac laptops or PCs by accessing the official site of myfitnesspal. All the features of the app are also available on the website.
For Android/iOS mobile and tablets, follow the given steps:
- Download and install the app from Play store/App store.
- Create an account by tapping on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter the required basic details.
- Agree to the terms and conditions policy.
- The app is now ready to use.
MyFitnessPal tops the chart when it comes to health and fitness apps. With a diverse range of useful features for users, it creates a smooth and healthy user experience. Track your calories intake, water intake, and chart your nutrients as well. Achieve your desired health goals with the help of MyFitnessPal for PC Windows.