Pokemon TV for PC Windows is a super cool app for Pokemon lovers. Nowadays, Pokemon animated content has gained huge popularity globally, so a new feature of it offers an amazing app called Pokemon TV. In this app, you can watch all Pokemon series; episodes and movies right to your own device. And the wonderful thing is that it is available all for free. The features of this app are very perfectly designed in which when you are watching any particular video, it will get added to your channel and will resume it wherever you left to watch.
One best part of this app, the video that you have watched will also stay in your channel so that you can know what next to watch. To watch any content of Pokemon TV offline, you can mark one episode, movie or a feature for offline viewing. Using this app, you can watch any of its content whenever or wherever you are.
Download Pokemon TV for PC on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista & Mac Laptop
The videos on Pokemon TV for PC will last up to one week and it will be removed after that. A new feature has come in this app, where you can rate the episode as per your liking so that you can express your views on that particular content. With push notification, you can stay up to date on every video of Pokemon updated in this app. This notification will let you know what are the new episode that have been added in the app and what’s new that you can watch it next time. In short, it is a perfect TV for all the Pokemon followers.
So if you also want to watch it’s each and every content broadcasted in this app, then do download it and for more convenience, you can even install this app on your PC just by following a few steps, which I am going to discuss with you in this article. Since Pokemon TV for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, this article will give full guidance to install this app on your PC.
Download Pokemon TV for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
Downloading Pokemon TV for PC is possible only when you have a BlueStacks Android Emulator. So this emulator will let you play Android apps like Pokemon TV on your computer. Now let me tell you how to download BlueStacks Emulator for free on your PC. First download its setup file by clicking on the link provided in this article, then run the file to install it.
When you are doing the installation mark few necessary options and this end up copying all its required files. Now it’s time to launch it on your PC, to do so simply click on the BlueStacks icon and when the window will open, sync your Google account to enable the access. Once you do that, BlueStacks will be ready getting started.
Installation of Pokemon TV for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- When you open a BlueStack main page, you will find search option, simply click on it and enter Pokemon TV.
- This will open the Play Store where you can see Pokemon TV app, so select it by clicking on it.
- Now install the app and once the download gets completed, open and start playing the wonderful content on Pokemon TV.
- For future access to this app, go to BlueStacks All Apps option and there you can see Pokemon TV shortcut key. Click on it anytime and start the play.
Features of Pokemon TV for Laptop, Computer
- Follow all the episodes of your favorite characters of Pokemon in this app.
- Resume and play at any point of the episode, so that you do not miss watching any single scene of it.
- Mark any one episode, movie or a feature of Pokemon TV to watch it offline.
- Express your liking towards each episode in this app by rating it.
- Get notification for latest updates on episodes and movies using Push notifications.
- Take the exclusive joy of watching Pokemon TV on your own device anywhere anytime.
I hope you find this installation process to be as easy as I have explained to you. For any clarification, while installation of the Pokemon TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, please let us know to address your queries.