QuickPic for PC Windows is a photo gallery app with the Google drive support for Android. It is probably the best alternatively gallery to manage one’s pictures and videos. The user can not only view the images but can also edit them through this app. The size of QuickPic is relatively smaller but it consumes more power than any other app.
As the name suggests, QuickPic is an app that launches and works quickly than any other gallery app. One does not face any responsive errors while using this app. The QuickPic app has amazing features like cloud backup, innovative design, quick and easy launch, password protection and much more that are discussed below. QuickPic is an android app which is specially designed for the use of the smartphones but can also be installed and used on PC for free.
Features of QuickPic for PC, Laptop
- QuickPic app is totally free for both Smartphone and PC.
- It can work with the image as well as the video file.
- The app has beautiful themes and an attractive design.
- It launches quickly and can view thousands of images in a high quality.
- It does not include any advertisements.
- One can easily hide or protect the private photos from the gallery with a password.
- QuickPic also has a feature for editing or customizing the images.
- Filters can be added to the images.
- Images can be displayed as a slideshow.
- It also provides a cloud backup support for the images.
- The images can also be transferred from one device to another through the QuickPic app.
- App also has an option of saving images and videos with the date to make it easy for the user to find them.
How to Download and Install QuickPic for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7 or Mac
QuickPic is a smartphone app which does not has any direct installation on PC. For installing these types of apps one needs to install an android emulator on the PC first. Bluestacks is one such android emulator which helps in installing android apps, designed for smartphones, on the PC. Here are the detailed steps to download and install QuickPic for PC on Windows or Mac
- First of all, download and install the Bluestacks android emulator on the PC.
- Configure the app and add an official Google account.
- Search for QuickPic on the search window of Bluestacks app.
- It would probably be on the top, click on the QuickPic app icon.
- Click on the install button. The installation of the app will start.
- Once the app is completely installed, Open the app and start using the QuickPic app on the PC for free.
This was all about the QuickPic app and the steps to download and install the QuickPic app for PC on Windows and Mac. One can also personalize the app according to the needs as to how they want to see the interface or the settings of their app. The features of the QuickPic app prove that it is an amazing gallery app which can be best to replace all the original image viewer apps.