Sling TV for PC Windows: is an internet television service that is provided by Dish Network. It was founded recently, in the year 2015. It is an A-la-carte TV channel service that provides its users with several different channel packages according to their favorite channels.
Initially, every user is given 7 days of a free trial, after which the base package is a default subscription which costs $5. Its cost is included in the add-on package which is also necessary – The orange pack with causes $15 and the blue pack which causes $20. One can also opt to go for both the packs orange and blue simultaneously, which costs $40 in totality.
Sling TV for PC, Laptop Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
Sling TV is perhaps the cheapest TV streaming service available out there and is loved by all its users. It is available for streaming everywhere and does not require any major setup or contract. So Sling TV is basically the replacement for cable operator but without the high costs. It also provides a cloud service, on which you can record certain shows and movies for a small extra cost of $5.
Features of Sling TV for PC, Laptop or Computer
- Some channels are single stream only, but if you have subscribed to the Blue channel pack, then you are eligible to watch Sling TV on up to three devices.
- It is only available to people in the United States as of now.
- You can cancel or resume your subscribed service as and when needed.
- It has commercials and national ads as on any TV service.
- It is very easy and convenient to find shows on Sling TV as it comes with a user-friendly interface with thumbnails and short details.
- It has options for Orange channel pack and Blue channel pack. Additional channels cost from $5-$15.
- Movies are available to watch and cost somewhere between $3-$5.
- One can record channels by paying an extra $5 dollar a month.
- The speed of internet required for SlingTV on PC is a minimum of 5MBps.
Download & Install Sling TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64 bit, 32 bit & Mac
Sling TV for PC does not require much effort. All you need to do is to sign up and create an account on slingtv.com. Once that is done, you need to download the application for your personal computer. However, SlingTV is only available for Windows 10 and above as well as on iOS phones, tablets, and Macs.
Once it is confirmed that the device is compatible with the application, you can simply log in with the ID that you made on the website.
With a 7 day free trial, you can access this from anywhere and everywhere as long as you have an internet connection – WiFi, ethernet or data, it doesn’t matter as long as it is a stable connection.
If you are looking for a TV service provider without the hassle and at a lower cost, then SlingTV for PC Windows is definitely the option that you should go for. With the free trial and a wide range of channels that you can choose from, SlingTV for PC is both fun and convenient at the same time. So cut the cord, and bring a change in the way you watch television and keep yourself entertained.