Tubio for PC Windows: People nowadays constantly look for movies, videos, series and stuff to watch and effortlessly entertain themselves. As more and more of these come, people expect a better medium or a device to watch these in and relish the experience with full rigor. There have been CD, DVD players, PCs, Smartphones, Laptops and Smart TVs to enjoy all these in, all which have been constantly upgrading and improving in their own features and aspects.
An important feature that enables us viewing such movies and videos on whatever device we want, nevertheless of what device the file is in, is Casting. It basically mirrors the device that is to be cast to the device on which the casting is to be done so that the movies and other functionalities can be enjoyed in any portable screen. Most users just screencast their mobiles or laptops to their Smart TVs directly with the help of the casting option on the TV.
Free Download for Tubio on PC Windows 8/10/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
To operate with more control and enhance the casting of their videos, people prefer TVs with better features and options, which is likely to drywall them more. Certain apps are specifically designed to avoid this discrepancy and allow the user to operate as they wish from their phone or PC itself. One such app is Tubio.
Tubio was founded by AE Software Ltd. and is one of the most convenient and supporting apps to wholly ease the process of casting. In Android phones, it can easily be installed directly from the Play Store and used. In PCs too, it can be in but involves slightly a more tedious process. The PC from which casting is to be done should have a Wi-Fi feature o connect wirelessly to the other device.
Features of Tubio for PC/Laptop
- It is specifically designed to be supported in almost all devices like Nexus Player, Amazon Player, Xbox 360, Xbox One and others.
- It scans for available Smart TVs around itself and connects automatically to saved networks.
- Videos from YouTube, Facebook, and other players can be directly cast by pressing an option that will always be available on the screen during the playing of the video.
- Unlike normal casting, which requires having to change volume only using the TV remote, the volume can be changed using the PC itself.
How to Install Tubio for PC on Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP/Vista & Mac OS?
Follow the undermentioned instructions to download Tubio for PC for free.
- Download the latest version of any mobile to PC emulator and install it on the PC. Some popular emulators are Bluestacks, Andy, AMIDuOS, and ARChon. Here I am using Bluestacks App Player.
- Log in to the google account and open the Play Store, which will be present in the emulator home page.
- Enter Tubio and select the first link that pops down. Now download and install it on the PC.
- The app icon will be displayed on the home page of the emulator and can be opened by clicking on it.
These points give a pretty clear idea of how to install and proceed with the casting using the app. The simplicity of use of Tubio for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 will always be the primary reason for its popularity and reach, and its 1 million downloads in the Play Store.