Upstream for PC is an application where users can broadcast live videos on the internet. Anyone who has a webcam and a fast internet connection can use this application. The users can mix a chat system, asynchronous commenting, and places for the users to post archived clips and links to their works. Ustream for PC is completely free to use and is the platform for people to get audiences for their work without the help of professionals.
Users of this website need not have a professional degree for video-making neither do they need experience in video and video content making. The service that Ustream provides is an attractive and innovative way to for video creators to show their contents to their audiences and allows viewers to connect with the video creators by offering comments, constructive criticisms, and give feedback regarding their contents. Users need only to sign up for the website and enter some basic details regarding their videos and click Start Broadcast to begin streaming.
The users of this website can watch the top watched videos and the featured videos from the website’s home page. Users can also search for contents based on their description and the keywords. This website is also a great method for people who wants to be heard about their opinions and beliefs. It is also a great method for people to have some experience in broadcasting.
Free Download Ustream for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Ustream was originally conceived as a way for soldiers, who are posted overseas to, connected with their families. Since its conception, Ustream has generated more than 40 million users monthly and has seen more live stream users than youtube and facebook. The top industries which use Ustream live broadcasting services include politics, entertainment, and technology fields. Users can also filter through the videos posted on it based on the categories they belong to such as news, entertainment, music, technology, etc.
Features of Ustream for Laptop, Computer
- Live stream videos for viewers.
- Viewers can comment on the videos and provide their opinion and interact with the video creators.
- PowerPoint and Keynote presentations can be broadcasted as well.
- Content creators can also add a feature for remote chatting with the viewers.
- There is also a feature for multi-camera switching as well as HD broadcasting.
Download Ustream for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac Computer
With Ustream, video broadcasters will be able to interact with their audiences and broadcast their video live. It a great method for people who aspire to go into the broadcasting profession to gain experience and have a good relationship with live audiences. Live presentations can also be given with the help of this website. Users can ask for video requests from their audiences for their future videos as well.
How to Install Ustream for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7/Vista/XP & Mac Computer
Before using the services provided by Ustream, it is necessary to download and install this app. The steps for downloading and installing Ustream for PC is described below.
- To download the app, click on the download button.
- A window will open asking whether to save the file or not.
- After clicking Save, an executable file will be downloaded.
- To run it, double click on the installed file.
- Click Run.
- Install Quicktime if you don’t already have it.
- After installing Quicktime, restart your computer.
- After this, double click on the executable file to run it.
- Click Run and the Ustream setup wizard will pop up. Click Next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click Next.
- Click next again, and click Next again on the final screen and the Ustream will start installing.
After reading about Ustream for PC, we hope that the readers will learn more about Ustream and they will be able to broadcast live videos to viewers. Users can have different contents from different categories and the audiences can choose from these categories to watch the videos of their desire.