Waze for PC is the world’s largest traffic and navigation application that caters to all the commuters out there on the road. With this application, drivers can join a community of many other commuters to promote an efficient and quick way to the desired destination. Through the helpful contribution of its members, Waze for Windows 8/8.1/10/7 helps other drivers figure out which roads will leave them drumming their fingers on the steering wheel, waiting in traffic, exploring new roads and by-lanes that provide a quicker shorter route.
All of this information comes from the huge community base that Waze has that serves to give its users a better mental map of the city, along with its tiny alleys, roads that make for quicker and easier travel.
Download Waze for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7/XP and Mac Laptop
Living in a metropolitan, despite its perks, is still hectic with no time to look back on what you were doing even a minute back. With the sheer population of India and a huge chunk of them concentrated in the main cities, transport is a daily struggle for all commuters in India. Waze, therefore, comes as a respite from the unending red lights and line of cars in front of you. While finding the traffic info on Waze you can enjoy a lot of entertainment stuff on Mobdro Free App.
Download Waze for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac Computer
As great of an application as Waze for PC is, wouldn’t it be even better to have the convenience of the app on a bigger and better quality screen of a computer or laptop? Here is a short and simple guide to downloading Waze for PC.
- Download an Android emulator software i.e Bluestacks on the PC for the app to work on the PC.
- Run the setup and click on “Install”
- Launch the Andy software
- Complete the sign-up procedure and login to your Google Play account.
- Start Google Playstore app and search for Waze.
- Click on “Install” next to the application.
- Waze is now ready to be used on your PC!
Features of Waze for Laptop, Computer
- Quick and efficient commute– Waze navigates through a lot of road data to provide the user with an advanced algorithm that helps chart a quick route to the destination.
- Voice guided navigation- if looking at a phone map while driving proves to be too much for the driver as they can always use the clear and crisp voice guided navigation.
- Auto rerouting- unpredictable traffic and wrong turns are no longer a problem with automatic rerouting and updated traffic.
- Save on gas money– almost as a bonus, Waze also shows the nearest cheapest gas stations for emergency fill-ups.
- Earn points– For every contribution one makes to the community, Waze gives the user points.
Waze for PC Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 7, XP, Vista is a community-based application that contributes to traffic updates and road data in the background simultaneously while the driver of the car steers his way through traffic using the navigation map built-in the phone. They can also contribute to the Waze community by taking on a more active role and providing updates on road accidents, frequented police areas or just give other commuters a warning about any current road hazards or blockages.