WhatsCall for PC is the best option to make calls all across the world to around 250 countries. This app provides you to do all domestic and international calls at a very low rate that saves you 50% of your money, which you generally spend to make calls using other service providers. Messaging, sending photos, texting and even voice messages can be sent through WhatsCall. Many users are already using this app and saving their money by making calls all around at a very cheap rate, so do not waste your time, just download this app and make your calling cheaper. Moreover, WhatsCall doesn’t make any comprises in its voice quality, as it has worked with the top companies on voice coding and decoding technology that optimize IP-PTSN call quality and provides an excellent voice clarity.
Download WhatsCall for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/xp & Mac
It has worked with the top security app company CM Security and has worked on the safety issues of your WhatsCalls such as identifying unknown calls, block unwanted calls, etc. So, making calls on WhatsCall is very safe and secured. In this app, users can gain 2000 plus free call credits every day by participating in some easy offers like clicking on ads, inviting friends and watching videos. 2000 credit calls mean it equals to 30 minutes of call free, so you don’t need to spend money calling your home just by using this special offer what WhatsCall provides. With all such exciting features, I end up saying that this app will make your spending towards making worldwide calls cheaper than any other similar apps.
You can even use this app through your PC just by installing this app on your computer using BlueStacks Android Emulator. WhatsCall for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, so by following simple steps mentioned in the section below, you can straight away use WhatsCall on your Laptop also.
Features of WhatsCall for Laptop/Computer
- Enjoy calls across the world at a very low rate.
- Sharing files, photos, texting and sending voice messages is quite simple on WhatsCall.
- Get 2000 plus free credit calls per day by using offers of WhatsCall.
- Feel safe and secure while you are calling using WhatsCall and it has worked with the best security app CM Security to do secured calling.
- Provides an excellent voice quality.
- Use free credit calls and save your money.
Download WhatsCall for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista Computer
At first, download BlueStacks Android Emulator and then latter install WhatsCall on it. This will give you a correct process to access WhatsCall on your PC. Downloading BlueStacks has very simple process, just download its Setup file from the link provided to you in this post and once it gets completed, run it on your PC. Then the installation will start and you will be required to mark few necessary options that are required to be selected appropriately while doing its installation. Download Bluestacks File
Once done, copying of files will start and after its completion, just launch BlueStacks on your device by following certain initial setup. There, you will be required to sync your Google account with BlueStacks and then you finish its complete installation process.
Installation of WhatsCall for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista Computer
- Enter WhatsCall in the space to search apps and games on BlueStacks window.
- Then click on search play and this will open a new tab of the Play Store.
- Here you can see WhatsCall app on it, select it and start the installation.
- Latter, once it is finished, click open and WhatsCall is all ready to use on your PC.
- Whenever you want to use WhatsCall, simple open BlueStacks on your PC and click on the WhatsCall app icon already installed on All Apps Menu of BlueStacks window.
I just wish you come across a smooth installation of WhatsCall for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, with the help of this article. Please do contact us, if you need any more information about WhatsCall for PC.