There will be no compromise in the matter of privacy. So that is the reason why VPN’s are introduced across the world. Thunder VPN belongs to the same category of VPN’s which are introduced by Signal Lab. Thunder VPN is the fastest application mainly for the use of VPN services. It gives safe and secure assurance for your Internet Explorer and you need no to buy any services to replace your private network over the given network.
Many VPN networks are built across the globe like in the United States, Europe, Asia and it is going to expanding its services in many countries soon. As of your choice, you can change the server any time based on your interest.
Features of Thunder VPN for PC, Laptop
- It has a large number of servers with a high-speed bandwidth that enables you to connect easily.
- Thunder VPN for PC has well-designed UI and displays very few ads on your screen.
- This application will never ask you to register or configure for this application and you can use it directly on your PC device.
- You are not restricted to certain time and it has strict no- logging policy.
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC | Windows 8.1/10/8/7/Vista & Mac Computer
As you cannot find the Thunder VPN app in Windows store for your PC device, then don’t worry I’m here to explain the process of installing the Thunder VPN for your PC device. Follow the instructions given below to download this on your PC devices.
- First of all, you need to do is that download an Android Emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player and install it on your PC.
- Link your Gmail account to any one of the Android Emulator in order to access the Google Play. Once it was over, then download Thunder VPN for your PC. I have chosen the BlueStacks emulator for this process.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and search for the Thunder VPN app in the search bar provided.
- Make sure that you are downloading the desired one because of all the apps containing the same name as Thunder VPN.
- Open it and click on the install icon, so that the Thunder VPN app is getting installed on your PC.
- It may take some time for installing which is based on your Internet connection. Once the installation is over, you should give permission to Thunder VPN to run on your device as you give to Android devices.
If your Thunder VPN network gets failed then it’s very easy to fix the issue by following the steps given below.
- Open the downloaded Thunder VPN file and tap on the flag icon.
- Tap on the refresh button to find the servers that are available.
- Check which servers that offer the stable and reliable connection so that your VPN network issue will be solved.
As per your request, I have given all the required information about Thunder VPN for PC. Hope you have enjoyed reading this content. If Thunder VPN has any updates on it, we will display them in our next article so stay tuned for further updates about Thunder VPN for PC.