Yoga VPN for PC is an application which was developed by Sarah Hawken for both Android and iOS-based platforms. A VPN is a technology through which a private network can use a public network and can connect to multiple users or sites using a virtual network which is encrypted. The data flow is highly secure, and a user can access anything from a remote location.
The application is free, and anyone can download it. Other than just providing a secure channel it also offers other functionalities also which includes unlimited bandwidth and hence multiple users can use the same network at the same time. Secondly, a user can easily unblock any site. Being free and highly secure, it provides most efficient connectivity across the globe.
Download Yoga VPN for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
It is available on various websites. For detailed understanding of software, it is recommended that the user should visit its official page, i.e. www.facebook.com/yogavpn.official. Also, it does not have any time constraint of how long will be the duration of the session.
One can easily emulate this app on PC by downloading AndyOS from android.net. The latest version of Yoga VPN which was updated on 20th September 2017 is 3.5.012. More than one million downloads have been done on android play store. It has a sensational rating of 4.6 out of 5. More than 67000 users have rated it 5 stars. Statistics show it is one of the best apps one can find in play store.
Features of Yoga VPN for Laptop, Computer
- Easy usage even for those who have very little knowledge of technology or computing.
- One can anonymously browse any site as per his/her taste and preferences.
- It offers you unlimited time connectivity with full
- It respects your privacy and keeps it secure so that no one other than the user can encroach or interfere with the network.
- It is fast and quite stable when speaking of its performance and processing speed.
About the security, it provides you with a fake IP and hides the original IP address of the device which is connected to the network.
- It support devices having android version above 5.0.
- It is highly anonymous since no prior logging in or registration is needed.
- No DNS leak happens, and the best part is, it gives the highest priority to the user’s privacy.
- Yoga VPN has its proxy server located in various countries some of which includes United States, Germany, India, Canada, Japan, Russia, etc.
- No payment or app purchase is required as it is free to use.
The latest version of Yoga VPN for PC demands various permission before allowing the user to take full benefit of it. Some of them are access to Wi-Fi network, access to external storage, access to phone settings and location of the user, access to phone state and open network sockets.
How to Install Yoga VPN for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop?
First of all, you must download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Laptops or PC then follow the below procedure.
- Click on the Bluestacks Android Emulator icon present on your desktop.
- Click on the search icon.
- Search for the app by typing “Yoga VPN” in the search box.
- A new window shows Yoga VPN app in the Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” button to download it.
- Once you have downloaded it, click on “All Apps” button which is present on the homepage of Bluestacks and from there open the app.
It is one of the most useful apps which one can find for accessing any blocked website by using a public network anonymously. The Yoga VPN for PC Windows does not keep track of what the user is browsing nor record the behavior of the user on the internet. Moreover, it encrypts user’s traffic and network protocol.